Karina Dresses: Ruby Review
December 5, 2019
Karina Dresses offer what they call “Best Fit” or a style for everybody! Not only do they show you the different body shapes but they also have a list of what dresses they offer to complement that shape.
- TRIANGLE ~ fuller hips, smaller top
- INVERTED TRIANGLE ~ broader shoulders or fuller bust with smaller hips
- RECTANGLE ~ hips, bust, and waist are similar size
- OVAL ~ waist and bust are the same sizes with smaller hips
- HOURGLASS ~ curvaceous, full hips and bust
The dress I chose was the Ruby in Green Tiles. This was my first review of them so I wasn’t sure how it would fit. But this was “the summer of the new me” (in case you missed it, I vowed to wear more dresses). Once it arrived, I did notice that the color seemed a bit different than online, more of an olive green than a brownish green, but I loved it, I liked the color much more! The green went more with my skin tone. Once I slipped in on, I didn’t want to take it off, it was so comfortable and roomy.